With Temponia you are able to easily keep track of your team, making sure each hour worked, becomes an hour logged. We added invoicing to our solution so you can create invoices from within Temponia.
Making invoices is great, but what's even better is getting paid. We wanted to make this workflow as effortless as possible: that's why we partnered up with QuickBooks.
- You sign in once and connect the applications together.
- Select the QuickBooks client to which you want to invoice within Temponia, no need to reenter client data.
- Your invoice will automatically appear in QuickBooks. Temponia will use the invoice number generated by QuickBooks or you can choose an invoice number yourself.
- You are able to print the invoice within Temponia, using the layout you have defined in QuickBooks.
- You can add or remove items on your invoice in QuickBooks.
- When the status of an invoice changes in QuickBooks, this will be updated in Temponia as well.
Temponia is an online timesheet application. Unlike other timesheet solutions, we use a graphical (outlook like) calendar interface. Not only does this offer a very quick way to enter timesheets, it also is perfect to visualise and allows for in-depth reporting.
Start free trial
- Temponia is completely cloud-based, accessible from any browser, or mobile device. No need to worry about backups.
- Very fast input system that does not only capture duration but also start and finish times, which are great for reporting and visualisation.
- Track expenses: where, when, how much.
- Powerful reporting that allows you to filter, group as you please and export to CSV, Excel or PDF.
- Flexible options: you want to bill by project rate, person, task, ... we support it all.
- Set a budget for a project, task or person and get alerts when budget thresholds are reached.
- Customizable dashboard allowing you to monitor progress per project / team member / task / budget.
- Create invoices for projects and export them.
- Mobile app that allows you to enter timesheets on the go.
- Free to use up to 2 projects.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premise accounting applications as well as cloud based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
Find out more or try
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- QuickBooks has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.