Use our integration to convert Outlook calendar items into billable timesheet entries. Outlook is the well known Microsoft calendar and e-mail client. By using our integration you're able to easily convert Outlook appointments into Temponia timesheet entries.
We understand it's not always easy to keep your timesheets up-to-date. To avoid any double input we created a link with Office 365.
It works like this:
- As an administrator of Office 365 you click on the Office 365 link in Temponia integrations to allow access to the calendar data as well as the user profiles.
- You're able to import user profiles from your existing Office 365 active directory. They will be kept in sync.
- Temponia supports single-sign-in, your users can use their Office365 account to login seamlessly into Temponia.
- All users in Temponia will see an Outlook button on their timesheet entry page. Clicking this button will retrieve all Outlook calendar items and display them in Temponia.
- Users can choose to create a timesheet entry for an existing Outlook entry by clicking on it and selecting the project/task. Temponia turns your outlook items into billable time tracking.
- We only read data from Outlook, nothing is written to Outlook, we don't mess with your existing calendar items.
- Only the administrator needs to setup this integration once. After this it's activated for all users.
Temponia is an online timesheet application. Unlike other timesheet solutions, we use a graphical (outlook like) calendar interface. Not only does this offer a very quick way to enter timesheets, it also is perfect to visualise and allows for in-depth reporting.
Start free trial
- Temponia is completely cloud-based, accessible from any browser, or mobile device. No need to worry about backups.
- Very fast input system that does not only capture duration but also start and finish times, which are great for reporting and visualisation.
- Track expenses: where, when, how much.
- Powerful reporting that allows you to filter, group as you please and export to CSV, Excel or PDF.
- Flexible options: you want to bill by project rate, person, task, ... we support it all.
- Set a budget for a project, task or person and get alerts when budget thresholds are reached.
- Customizable dashboard allowing you to monitor progress per project / team member / task / budget.
- Create invoices for projects and export them.
- Mobile app that allows you to enter timesheets on the go.
- Free to use up to 2 projects.