We know it's been a while since you heard from us, but rest assured, we haven't been sitting still. The small update in our timesheet interface (scheduler) of last week was only the beginning. We realise that for our customers, the unique calendar interface we use is very important. That's why we'll continuously try to improve in that area so we are able to offer you the fastest way of entering your timesheets. In the next weeks we'll introduce history shortcuts, which will let you one-click your recently most used entries to reuse them. More about that in the coming days.
Right now we've added a complete new major feature: budget! Many of the managers indicated they wanted to do budget follow-up in Temponia. From now on this is possible.
In the project screen we've added an option to let you specify how you want to specify a budget.
The following options are available:
- Total project hours: this lets you specify a global amount of hours for a project. Every timesheet entry made on that project will count towards the budget.
- Total project fees: this lets you specify a global amount for a project. The total amount of every timesheet entry will count towards the budget.
- Hours per task: when you select this option, you will have the possibility to define a number of hours per task linked to the project. For example you could enter 20 hours administration, 40 hours development, 10 hours meetings...
- Fees per task: with this option the sum of the timesheet entries are calculated in regards to their tasks.
- Hours per person: this lets you define a number of hours per person working on the project.
- Fees per person: this lets you define an amount per person working on the project.
We think with these options, we got you covered :-)
Lastly it's also possible to set alerts so you are notified by e-mail when the budget likely to be at risk. You can specify the percentage when you want to receive a warning.
We hope you enjoy these new features. And as usual, we're open to any suggestions.